Customer Success – Software Engineer
Melbourne or Sydney
103-106k + Super + Bonus + Amazing Benefits
Our truly global client is a technology leader, highly innovative and the power behind 1,000’s of projects for many of the world’s leading companies. To drive success, they have an immediate need for a Melbourne or Sydney based Customer Success – Software Engineer.
As a Customer Success – Software Engineer, you will:
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technology to customers, assisting, supporting and enabling them to use technology for the success of their business
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team
- Take ownership of a set of customers across A/NZ and be their champion within the business to ensure their IT projects have successful outcomes.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to their A/NZ customer base
- Bring in and suggest new ideas on product improvements and overall technical designs
- Contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email, internal forums, chat groups etc. and in-person with customers and internally with our technical, support & engineering teams
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on the product and customer-related activities
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on technologies and products for our A/NZ customers (on-site and off-site)
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Development skill in Java or comparable language
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management, and Financial solutions (BFSI)
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit but not a prerequisite
- A 103-106k base salary
- Healthcare subsidy