Enterprise Business Development Manager
150-185k Base, 300-370k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a leading provider of enterprise-class cloud-based software, our client has grown to become the SaaS solution of choice, for many large and leading brand names. This award-winning company continues to evolve and leads the way through domain expertise and innovative SaaS-based technology. Due to continued APAC growth, they now have an exciting opening for an Enterprise Business Development Manager to be based in Sydney or potentially Melbourne.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Targeting enterprise clients
- Pitch to Finance, Sales, Procurement, HR and IT functions
- Sell SaaS-based solutions worth $250K and above, with larger deals circa $2M across their lifecycle
- Work in an entrepreneurial new business focussed role, that could develop into an account management role over time
- Have the opportunity to step into a leadership position as the region and sales function grows over time
- Partner with key vendors in order to leverage their existing clients and contacts
- Ultimately, deliver a value proposition to the target audience
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess 5+ years experience gained selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Those with solid experience of identifying complex sales opportunities in a variety of enterprise markets
- Self-motivated and results-orientated candidates with proven influencing skills
- New business focused sales performers
- C-Level Pitchers
- Those with the ability to manage the full sales cycle, with varying lead times of 3-12 months
- Candidates who ideally have experience of Salesforce and knowledge of its value
- Those with gravitas, an entrepreneurial spirit, a humble persona and a desire to be part of a greenfield Australian market.
Certus Recruitment Australia is a specialist provider of sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community. Part of the Certus Recruitment Group, we operate throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.