Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a growing start-up in the Energy & Utilities space servicing the APAC Region.
To facilitate growth, they are looking for an EA to play an important role in their day-to-day operations, supporting the MD and growing Executive Team based in Melbourne.
Executive Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Contracts and assisting with Memorandum of Understandings
- General administrative duties
Travel coordination - booking of flights, accommodation and transportation
- Liaising with government contacts and third-party stakeholders
- Organising company events and assisting with meetings including board meetings
- Assisting leadership team with the day-to-day running of the office, including budgeting and managing running costs
- Advanced administrative skills, specifically PowerPoint (essential)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- A background in Mining/Construction/Utilities would be advantageous, but not essential
- Highly organised and capable
- Tertiary Education