36-48k USD + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits
As a consumer-focused retail and distribution company, our client continues to experience regional growth. To manage expectations, they have an exciting opening for an HR Manager to be based in Manila.
As an HR Manager, you will:
- Manage the efficiency and responsiveness of a Human Resources Department
- Develop and Implement HR Strategies and Initiatives aligned with the business
- Counsel and support business leaders in pertaining to HR matters
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Maintain salary structure and benefits
- Ensure legal compliance through management
- Lead performance, talent management and reviews
- Implement and maintain various programs that support the personal and professional development of all employees
- Adhere and observe all employees to the Company Code of Discipline and other set rules and procedures
- Must be a graduate of BS Behavioral Science or Psychology.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the local Labor Code.
- At least 8 years of proven working experience as HR Manager in Retail Industry.
- Extensive experience in all HR functions and in-depth knowledge in Labor Law
- Possess tenacity and initiative
Certus Recruitment Australia is a specialist provider of sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community. Part of the Certus Recruitment Group, we operate throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia.