12 month fixed term or Daily Rate Contract
Rate / Salary Negotiable and very Competitive
Our enterprise-level client, a highly recognisable name is going through a significant change and large digital transformation. To help roadmap and get to grips with all the challenges and requirements of moving to an Azure environment, they have an exciting opening for an IT Infrastructure Manager to be based in Melbourne CBD.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will:
- Ensure high quality and on-time delivery of all environments within the IT landscape, adhering to program timelines
- Ensure the End-to-End solution is comfortably supported by the underlying infrastructure
- Provide best-practice approach to setting up both on-prem and cloud environments, including delivering to organisational standards on security, storage, processing capability, etc.
- Conduct performance testing throughout the End-to-End solution
- Ensure detailed solution designs, technical specifications and fallback strategies are delivered accurately and on time
- Ensure the Release deployment processes align with program timelines
- Ensure the ODC (Offshore Delivery Centre) is supported from an Infrastructure perspective
- Manage both fully allocated and enterprise-shared resourcing throughout the program
- Plan, direct and coordinate in scope activities to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Certification in ITIL or equivalent ITSM qualification
- Certification in SAFe, Prince 2, or equivalent project/program management qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in infrastructure BAU and project management. Experience is required from a technical background rather than a business background
- A solid understanding of the principles and practices associated with the testing of information technology projects
- Understanding of and experience in Software Development Life Cycles, including Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Experience with on-prem server architecture, including Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, VMWare, Storage solutions, networks, etc, including delivery of alerting, monitoring, security standards and other services as per expectations for IT infrastructure solutions
- Experience with cloud technologies, particularly the Microsoft stack hosted in Azure (including CosmosDB, Databricks, kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with site failover capabilities, strategies to fail over and testing these scenarios
- Experience performance testing
- Understanding of relational databases
- Able to write and present program status reports to program management.
- Ability to communicate and deal with people at all levels and to make prompt reliable decisions within bounds of allocated responsibility
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.