Key Account Manager
75-80k Base, 155k OTE + Car + Super + Benefits
As a highly successful Australian owned and operated manufacturer of a wide range of energy and hot water products, our client is embarking on a sustained period of growth. To meet demand, they have an exciting opening for a Key Account Manager to further develop accounts throughout QLD.
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Work with developers across the east coast to sell a range of hot water projects
- Look after projects from conception to completion, also managing post-installation service
- Work out on-site delivering technical demonstrations as well as commercial selling in head offices
- Work in a new business focussed manner, which requires a real hunter to seek out and maximise all business opportunities
- Have the strong potential to develop the role into something more senior, as the division continues to grow
- New business-focused, dynamic salesperson
- Experience selling water or plumbing related products
- An expert in the developer/housebuilder market
- Happy to do technical demonstrations and presentations
- An entrepreneurial person
- Self-motivated and looking to prove themselves within a progressive organisation
Certus Recruitment Australia is a specialist provider of sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community. Part of the Certus Recruitment Group, we operate throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia.