L&D Manager – Sales / IT Recruitment
Negotiable Package, unlimited leave, flexible working,
Certus Australia, part of the Certus Recruitment Group is a global provider of specialist recruitment services to the technology sector. With offices in London, Melbourne, Halifax (Canada), and a newly established office in the USA, Certus is a truly global business. Our highly collaborative and innovative working environment allows us to discover and develop new ways of delivering better human capital solutions to clients across the technology spectrum.
Our success relies on recruiting great people who will bring ideas and experience to the business.
To meet our growth expectations, we are recruiting for an L&D Manager, based in Melbourne, to establish and deliver a structured recruitment training program to graduates looking to develop their recruitment career at Certus Recruitment Group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and deliver a 6-month recruitment training development program specific to the London office
- Develop high performing consultants, driving best practice, consistency, operational efficiency, and a high-performance culture
- Develop a consistent stream of ‘qualifying’ consultants, able to work independently after a 6-month training program
- Day to day management of the trainee team
- Work collaboratively with senior management to align talent development with key business initiatives
- Identify and implement new techniques, monitor and measure recruitment training effectiveness and keep all programs current
- Focus on Induction, Sales Competencies, Systems Training, Candidate Development, Account Management, and Retention and Personal Development
- Experience delivering recruitment training programs from the ground up
- Ability to develop training material and collateral
- Proven record of training and managing new recruiters to achieve performance goals
- Sales and/or technology recruitment knowledge
- An understanding of both perm and contract markets
- Excellent communication and delivery skills
- Drive, passion, and energy
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Sound business acumen
There is significant scope for personal development and progression with potential, following successful implementation of the training academy, to take responsibility for L&D across the global group. An allowance will be provided for your own learning and personal development to ensure that your own growth is maximised.
The successful candidate will be provided with a highly competitive salary, a significant bonus scheme based on the successful development of trainee recruiters and further benefits including unlimited annual leave, life insurance and training allowance.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific Region.