Marketing Manager – Mandarin Speaker
150k + Super + Bonus + Amazing Benefits
Our rapidly growing wealth management client covers equity investments, fixed income and emerging technology solutions for both individual and institutional investors. To expedite growth, they currently have an immediate and exciting opening in Melbourne for an experienced Marketing Manager who speaks Mandarin.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create & implement multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Utilise various marketing tools both print & digital to create customer acquisition campaigns
- Leverage corporate marketing and make it relevant for the Finance/Equity/Real estate and financial sector.
- Define and manage marketing budgets
- Support PR & Marketing Communications
- Localise and execute the marketing plan
- Drive demand generation both offline and online
- Optimise and measure success metrics, KPI’s and reporting that will provide relevant analysis
- Report on the impact of leads, opportunities, cost per lead, cost per opportunity, and the overall return on marketing investment
- Identify & manage various events and High Net worth Clientele
- Gain a broader understanding of Fintech and Venture Capital
- A relevant degree in Marketing, Business or Communications is essential.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an all-round B2B marketing role, preferably in a similar position within a global organisation
- A good understanding of the most effective marketing mix and suitable channels in the ANZ region including events, conferences, email, web, social media, search, and display
- Events, corporate events, and conference management
- First-class communication skills both written and verbal with fluency in English/Mandarin.
- Customising and managing various marketing programs on time and within budget
- C-Suite level and BDM Clients
- Self-motivated and organised with lots of initiative
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and strong planning skills
- Strong understanding of Australian Culture and Business.
- A high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- CRM, ideally Salesforce.com, marketing and social media tools is preferred (e.g. Pardot and Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience gained in a SaaS software company would be a great advantage, ideally in the financial services/legal sectors
- A 150k base salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Iconic office building in CBD
- Generous benefits
- Start-up opportunity