Microsoft Dynamics Consultant - Functional
135-155k + Super + Excellent Benefits
As one of Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Companies, our client delivers outstanding results across APAC. Covering both public and private sectors, they cover everything from professional services, managed applications, development and testing through to full project management. To maintain then envious position, they have an immediate an exciting opening for Functional Microsoft Dynamics Consultants.
As a Functional Microsoft Dynamics Consultants, you will work with key stakeholders to achieve best practice processes on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong Dynamics 365 product knowledge and configuration experience
- Demonstrated requirements gathering, analytical and business process skills
- Ability to provide product training
- Interest in extending knowledge of the Dynamics platform
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Australian citizens or Permanent Residency
- A base salary of circa 135 -155k
- Additional and generous benefits
- Extensive training
- A positive and supportive working environment