Microsoft Dynamics Consultant - Technical
135-155k + Super + Excellent Benefits
As one of Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Companies, our client delivers outstanding results across APAC. Covering both public and private sectors, they cover everything from professional services, managed applications, development and testing through to full project management. To maintain then envious position, they have an immediate and exciting opening for Technical Microsoft Dynamics Consultants.
As a Technical Microsoft Dynamics Consultants, you will work with key stakeholders to achieve best practice processes on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong Dynamics 365 technical customisation experience including configuration, plug-in and workflow development and integration
- Demonstrated Microsoft infrastructure expertise including SQL Server, Reporting services and Azure
- Interest in extending knowledge of the Dynamics platform
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Australian citizens or Permanent Residency
- A base salary of circa 135 -155k
- Additional and generous benefits
- Extensive training
- A positive and supportive working environment