150-190K + Super, + Fantastic Company Benefits
As a fast-growing financial services company and leader in their field, our client has an established and ever-growing portfolio of commercial and consumer financing. To maintain growth, they have an exciting and immediate opening based in Melbourne for an experienced Operations Manager.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Support the General Manager through proactive coordination of, but not limited to recruitment, team & individual development plans, budget & KPI adherence and staff training.
- Manage and lead the development of business initiatives, with a key focus on product development, maintenance, innovation and competitor analysis (distribution, product and value proposition).
- Provide operational and leadership support to State sales teams in relation to recruitment, onboarding and the ongoing management and monitoring of compliance, training and business initiatives.
- Take ownership of tracking company objectives and performance, providing insights and assist in achieving.
- Develop, review and enhance operating plans, policies, procedures and systems necessary to ensure quality business practices.
- Build a sense of community among the team and external strategic partners by ensuring service standards are of the highest quality.
- Manage issue resolution through insightful situation analysis and skilled conflict management
- Strong experience within an Operations Management role, with an emphasis on Data and Business Performance
- Background in Financial Services and/or Banking sector (preferred)
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in management
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to balance the multitude of responsibilities in the role
- A natural emphasis on quality control and regulatory adherence
- A salary circa of 150-190k
- Additional and generous benefits
- An excellent working environment