Senior Cloud Solutions Architect
140-170k Salary + Super + Benefits
Our client is an exciting and fast-growing technology organisation working at the forefront of the Mobile Application space. This self-funding company leverages cutting-edge technology to build disruptive products and solutions for various industries. Due to growth, they now have an immediate opening for a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect to join their Melbourne based team.
As a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, you will:
- Translate project-specific needs into a cloud structure that will suit those needs in terms of resource usage and scalability
- Design cloud environments from a holistic point of view
- Oversee cloud security
- Provide guidance and training to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full life cycle.
- Document and maintain documentation about each environment.
- Deliver resource usage and cost optimization, reporting key metrics and setup health monitoring solutions
- 3+ years leading teams
- 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Knowledge of authentication protocols (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and standards
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
- An initial base salary circa 140-170k
- Equity scheme
- Health coverage
- Generous benefits
- Flexible working