160-180k Package + Super + Benefits
Melbourne / Remote
Our fast-paced start-up client is a cutting-edge SaaS company with a truly unique proposition. With many large brands as both customers and partners, they are well placed for rapid growth. To ramp up growth, they now have an immediate opening for a Solutions Architect to join their Melbourne based team.
As a Solutions Architect, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in both pre and post-sales phases
- Become the technical face of the company
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations
- Lead deep dive presentations
- Run proof-of-concepts
- Gather technical information
- Lead implementation
- Work with true innovators and leaders in the field
- Expert knowledge of cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- A minimum of 5+ years in an architecture role and 10+ years in technology related role.
- Video technologies & supporting components, transport, transcode, packaging, incl. media file formats, machine vision technology, OTT
- Media file workflows
- Documentation of workflows, architectures, service and component level technical details
- Video coding standards including MPEG-4, H.264, HEV and video streaming protocols including HLS, MPEG-Dash
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in delivering cloud-based technology product solutions for customers in an enterprise level environment
- Knowledge of integrating solutions with standard Identity and Access management platforms. Knowledge of Authentication, Authorization concepts (SSO, SAML integration, identity federation etc.
- Software, architecture frameworks, and corporate technology and trends (e.g., Microservices, Integration, Cloud).
- Experience delivering Solution Architecture and related artifacts (e.g., Solution Architecture document, Data Model specification, Integration Specification, Security Architecture Document etc.)
- Experience with architecting solutions using technologies including but not limited to Salesforce, MuleSoft, J2EE Stack, Web Service (Rest/SOAP), GraphQL, API Gateway, Message Queuing and Cloud (Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service) technologies
- Strong influencing skills with business and technical groups including ability to build networks across multiple stakeholder groups
- An initial base salary circa 160-180k
- Generous benefits
- Flexible working