Trainee Recruitment Consultant
50-60k Base, 75-90k OTE, + Super + Excellent Benefits
Certus Recruitment are a small but growing, global specialist recruitment group. With offices in London, Australia, Canada and the US, Certus is a truly exciting place to work. Our highly collaborative and innovative working environment allows us to discover and develop new ways of delivering better recruitment services to clients around the globe.
Our success relies on recruiting great people who will bring new ideas and experience to the business.
We are currently looking to appoint a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Melbourne team, based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business backed by a global organisation where you will focus on wither the Sales or Technology Recruitment sectors
You will benefit from being coached and trained by our Australian Managing Director, who will take personal responsibility for your development as a consultant.
You will be hungry to learn and not afraid to give something a go. You will recognise that mistakes are just the steppingstones to success and your personal drive and desire to achieve will ensure you dedicate yourself to learning.
- Candidate generation and management
- Resourcing and shortlisting of candidates
- Management of the candidate journey through the recruitment process
- Relationship building and networking using social networks including LinkedIn
- Ensuring recruitment cycle is managed to the highest quality
- New Business & Client Development
- Attending client meetings with colleagues
- Developing innovative ideas to cement client engagement
- Working collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver against large projects
- Building your reputation as an expert in your field
- Likely educated to degree level
- A minimum of 12 months commercial/work/sales experience
- A genuine passion and interest in recruitment
- A natural confidence and energy
- Pride in everything you do and a desire to be the best
- Some sales experience desirable
- An ethical approach to business
- Competitive basic salary of $50-60k
- On Target Earnings of $75-90k rising to $120k year two
- Monthly commission and bonus
- The ability to negotiate package at any time as you progress within the business
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives