Workday Test Analyst
8 Month Contract (Potential to Extend)
Our client, a leading name in the APAC retail space has an urgent contract opening for a Workday Test Analyst to be based in Melbourne.
As a Workday Test Analyst, your duties will include:
- Lead detailed planning activities for architecting, configuration and testing
- Lead HR process design activities and coordinate across other teams
- Lead in the design and configuration of the Workday prototypes
- Conduct unit testing and support system testing
- Develop and manage testing strategy and approach for unit, system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Manage testing scorecards, defect tracking and defect resolution
- Manage development and review of Workday related integrations, conversions and reports etc.
- Workday testing experience
- Enterprise environments
- Workday HCM Modules
- Solid communication skills
- Time and organisational management